Breaking

Maine Mendoza 'Book Launch' is likely to Break a New Record with the Number of People waiting to Buy


The Kapuso star Maine Mendoza is currently working as the writer of her own book. Despite her busy schedule, Maine has never forgotten her passion to write if she has free time.

The book is reportedly about Maine's 'Hugot' and/or personal experiences. She said in one of her past interviews, "I am currently working on my book. Another reason why I find it really hard to make time for myself and other things because I have weekly deadlines for the book! Actually kaya dala ko itong laptop ko kasi magsusulat pa din ako sa Amerika."

What would be the edge of Maine's book compared to others?

"I'm writing it. Ito kasi, talagang ako ang nagsusulat. Walang ghostwriter. Ako ngayon, pinaghandaan ko talaga 'yung lahat ng isusulat ko," she said.

The book can be as meaningful as her personal blog, "The Pessimistic Optimistic Bella", which she has been maintaining for more than 5-years. Like her blog posts, the content of Maine's book will be very interested.


In this video uploaded by Facebook page of MaineNatics the page who support Maine Mendoza. With a caption video posts "Book Launch ni Maine Mendoza coming soon!".




She is also ready to face the criticism that may come as she embarks in the new endeavor.

"Ako kasi, sobrang pessimistic na tao. Kaya nasanay na rin ako. I really take time to visit their accounts para basahin 'yung sinasabi nila sa akin. I check pero hindi ako nagrerespond sa kanila. Tinitignan ko lang yung mga sinasabi nila sa akin. Weird but it doesn't affect me that much, it actually feeds me. In a way, feeling ko nagiging motivation ko rin yung bashers," Maine Mendoza said.

Moreover, the book is set for release this year.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.