Breaking

Maine Mendoza Dream Come True, "Yung akala kong imposible, nangyayari na ngayon."

Maine Mendoza says she remains the same despite her success in showbiz, "Personally, parang wala... Wala pa rin po. Kahit noong simula pagpasok ko dito, yung tingin ko sa mga bagay-bagay, perspective, ganun pa rin."


MANILA, Philippines - Maine Mendoza still overwhelmed by the strength of the support AlDub fans with her love team in "Kalyeserye" on the noontime longest running TV show Eat Bulaga! Alden Richards.

From being an ordinary girl, today, almost all of her movements are being looked for by many.

Several months have passed since Maine Mendoza also known as 'Yaya Dub', of the noontime show Eat Bulaga!, It is not unusual for many to know that Maine has first appeared in Social Media because of her funny Dubsmah videos. 

July 04, 2015 when introducing Maine as 'Divina Ursula Bokbokova Smash a.k.a Yaya Dub(smash, the social support of Lona Nidora. Within a while she became part of Eat Bulaga!, she was happy that he was approaching with her comrades, actors or staff.


Maine's share last year 2015, "I was excited and nervous at the same time. It was my first time to be on live TV and I had no idea the show would go. Even so, I think I did fine on my first day. (just fine) well, I tried my best to keep/look calm and poised. It's already my seventh week at Juan For All, All For Juan and I must say I am really having a good time at the set! Nakakaride na ako. And the staff, gee, love'em, I love how in a short time I feel like I already belong."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.