Breaking

Alden says "First time kong ma-torture, grabe napakahirap at napakapagod!"

On Sunday, GMA Public Affairs presents Memorial: A Martial Law Special, where Pambsang Bae, Alden Richards will play the life of Martial Law activist and award-winning screenwriter Bonifacio "Boni" Iligan.


After 45 years after the Martial Law declared by former President Ferdinand Marcos, the victims of human rights abuses continue to seek justice. And a few years under the Military Law seem obviously.

Via Rappler

In the option of human rights advocacy organizations, under the Martial Law, 70,000 were imprisoned, 34, 000 were tortured, 3,240 were killed, 884 were forced to disappered, and 612 were still missing.

The Memorial: A Martial Law Special is a movie within a documentary. It follows, Boni, named after Andres Bonifacio. He is one of the Martial Law activists in the hands of the Philippine Constabulary. His memories at that time will be filmed and performed by Alden Richards.


Alden is challenging his performance as Boni's younger "Physically, psychologically, emotionally, mentally, poorly the role. I've even been tortured in any of my roles when I was doing projects with soaps and movies," said Alden.


He will be with Gina Alajar, Bianca Umali, and Rocco Nacino. In preparation for his role. Rocco discovered that her relatives were the award-winning writer. "(Sir Pete) came to me, 'Hey you know what I'm your mom's second cousin.' So that night I almost did not sleep.

"I was researching. I called up my mom and then confirmed that my relative was Sir Pete. It makes everything more meaningful and deeper for me," Rocco said.

The Memorial: A Martial Law Special this Sunday night in SNBO on GMA 7.

Meanwhile, Alden's fans are delighted that they will again be able to watch the Pambansang Bae in a meaningful program where the young man can show his role again. But of course, AlDub Nation still hopes Alden and Maine follow-up series and their second movies continues.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.