Breaking

Rody Duterte saying that the Philippines is a 'Narcotic Country'

The Philippines is a 'Narcotic Country', according to the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte himself. As the drug problem was still serious, he again warned the government officials involved. Turn you around, Mike Navallo. - Flag in DZMM, Thursday, August 17, 2017.

Via (ABS-CBN News)

President Rodrigo Duterte has considered that the Philippines is a 'Narcotic Country'.

During his visit to Ozamiz City, Philippines yesterday, the president reiterated that he had made a mistake in their commitment to end the problem of illegal drugs within six months.

How can I control in 3-6 months, the police generals there, then the Bureau of Customs, the agency I expect... So how can I succeed even you give me the whole of my term? I admit that I was mistaken, I do not really think the Bureau of Customs, I thought my ally.

The President blamed some police generals and the Bureau of Customs to further aggravate the illegal drug situation in the country but it was clear that Customs Commissioner Nicanor Faeldon was not included here.

But Faeldon, he's not the one. Faeldon, he has written me, asking me to relieve him, he said I did not fulfill the promise to you. He has right. It's Custom, It's X rated hardcore eh, it's corrupt to the core.

At the same time meeting the president again showed his narcolist.

At the same time, the president warned that death would be the result of illegal drugs.

So when you are, mayor, congressman, governor and kill you.. we're sorry, because that is my order.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.