Breaking

Maymay Entrata Shows Fangirl side to Liza Soberano, even through shes's a Big Star right now


PBA  Lucky Season 7 Big Winner Maymay Entrata in the new 'Darna' Liza Soberano. The girl praised Liza's humility and her down to earth despite her popularity.


Maymay Entrata commented in an interview with ABS-CBN how much he appreciate Liza. She was so personal that she went to his dressing room just to say hello. He even told "Good luck" for their launching movie by Edward Barber, "Loving in Tandem" where they also include Kisses Delavin and Marco Gallo. Showing it now in theaters.

"She said she was proud of  us. I'm grateful for her help, her advice on acting because we are novice. I told her I would not stop being a supporter of both Sir Enrique Gil because they're one of my inspirations why I'm here. If so, we can, too," said Maymay Entrata.

The girl said her acting tips were very helpful to her by Liza Soberano and Enrique Girl during the PBB house.


"I can not forget that she told me that as long as the emotions do not, then do not start. I used it, really took time to enter my character and get the right emotions before I started. So very effective." said Maymay Entrata.

Her role model is Liza and she wants to emulate the beautiful qualities of Enrique's rumored girlfriend.

"I know why he's a big-star because she's like that. The biggest reason is who she is. She helps new ones. She's not the one who does not notice because she's a big star. She is not like that."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.